What personal information do we collect from people that visit our website?
- When ordering or registering on our website, as appropriate, you will be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number and other details. This information is required to create your account and to process your orders.
When do we collect information?
- We collect information from you when you register for an account on our website, place an order or subscribe to our newsletter.
How do we use your information?
We use the information that we collect from you when you register for an account in the following ways:
- To quickly process your orders
- To communicate with you as our customer
- To provide store newsletters
- For email communication
How do we protect visitor information and transactions?
- We never ask for personal or private information.
- We do not store any credit card numbers or credit card details on our Website.
- All payments are processed by PayPal – www.paypal.com.au. PayPal is the industry leader in online security. PayPal automatically encrypts confidential information using the Secure Sockets Layer protocol (SSL) with an encryption key length of 128-bits (the highest level commercially available).
- All information is stored on the PayPal website and resides on a server that is heavily guarded both physically and electronically. PayPal servers sit behind an electronic firewall and are not directly connected to the internet, so your private information is available only to authorised computers.